Reserva sem taxas extras
+ de 3,5 milhões de ingressos vendidos
Buscar por ingresso
Por que comprar conosco?
1. O Melhor de Veneza + Palácio Ducalem O Melhor de Veneza + Palácio Ducal, qui, 2 Abr 2020 - dom, 27 Dez 2020
a partir de € 83,50
2. Tour Gastronômico de Venezaem Tour Gastronômico de Veneza, qua, 1 Abr 2020 - sex, 23 Out 2020
a partir de € 56,80
3. Tour Veneza Imperdívelem Tour Veneza Imperdível, qui, 2 Abr 2020 - dom, 15 Nov 2020
a partir de € 74,20
4. Murano e Burano com Guiaem Murano e Burano com Guia , sáb, 22 Fev 2020 - dom, 14 Fev 2021
a partir de € 40,60
5. Veneza Romântica by Nightem Veneza Romântica by Night, qui, 2 Abr 2020 - sáb, 24 Out 2020
a partir de € 77,70
6. Barco Hop-On Hop-Off em Venezaem Barco Hop-On Hop-Off em Veneza, seg, 17 Fev 2020 - ter, 31 Mar 2020
a partir de € 20,60
Doge's Palace: Skip The Line
Este produto foi recém adicionado - já é possível reserva-lo e as informações estarão disponíveis em português em breve!
In the beautiful city of Venice you can visit the Doge's Palace - a gothic palace, that is much more rich in history and interior art, than you might think. You skip the line to the palace and get to enjoy the magnificence on the inside. This ticket also gives you access to the Correr Museum, the National Archaeological Museum and the Biblioteca Marciana.
- Skip the line to Doge's Palace
- Walk on the marble floor in the Correr Museum
- Get access to the National Archeological Museum
- See the library, Biblioteca Marciana
O que posso esperar?
The first Doge's Palace was built on the same spot back in the 9th century. Unfortunately, it was destroyed by fire. The palace, you can visit today, is designed in the Venetian Gothic architectural style, and it dates back to the 14th century - though with many renovations along the way.
The exterior hints at the beauty, but the inside is a completely different story: There is a golden staircase, the walls are embellished in the fresco style and decorations in gold and both the ceiling and on the walls your eyes observe breathtaking paintings. You really get a sense of the splendor and contained power.
And there is so much more to see. Besides visiting the Doge's Palace this ticket also gets you access to other key sights on Saint Mark's Square: You gain access to the Correr Museum, where you walk on the marble floor, observe the lifelike statues and can peak out on the crowded street from the draped curtains. You also visit the national library, the Biblioteca Marciana, where you should make sure to visit the Reading Room. Lastly, you get access to the fascinating Archeological Museum, which is filled with ancient statues, art and vases made several thousand years ago.
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you on your tour, or show the ticket on your mobile.
How do I gain entry?
At the Doge's Palace: Make sure to take the fast line for pre-purchased tickets. You then go through the security check, afterwards you scan your ticket - and you're in!
At the Correr Museum, National Archeological Museum and the Biblioteca Marciana: Show your ticket at the entrance of the Correr Museum. From there, you can then visit the National Archaeological Museum and the library. Note that it is not possible to leave end then re-enter!
Categorias de ingressos
Child (0-5): Free of charge
Monday-Sunday: 8:30 A.M. - 7 P.M.
- A guided tour.
- Audio guide.
Aceita voucher eletrônico
Poupe tempo - salte as filas
O que está incluído?
- Doge's Palace.
- Correr Museum.
- National Archaeological Museum.
- Biblioteca Marciana.
Piazza San Marco 1 30124 Venezia
Precisa de ajuda? Entre em contato conosco!